Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy World Cardmaking day!

Happy Cardmaking day to everyone the world over.

Wow, did everyone find time today to get at least one card in?

I managed a super quick one tonight and I mean super quick.

This one was made with my wonderful husband in mind, I like to send them to his workplace now and again :)

Edges of the white embossed layer, the circle diecut and the striped acorn have been sponged with  tip top taupe.


It may be hard to see, but I used circle framelits for the the circle cut out, once the larger size was cut out, I got the next sized circle down and laid it on top of the circle cutting side of framelit up (away from cardstock)  then ran it through big shot to give it an embossed inner circle image.  

I used the new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Acorny thank you.
It also has a coordinating punch which really makes this set super awesome as there is no fussy cutting, perfect for a quickie card.


No comments:

Post a Comment