Thursday, September 24, 2015

Holly Jolly altered tag

There are so many sets in Stampin' Up!s new holiday catalogue that I just love, this year more so than any other year, and I think that many have matching dies or punches is another little bonus.
This set is one I purchased called Holly jolly Greetings.
It was super hard to photograph this card, I tried everything lol, so I apologise in advance.

Sahara sand cardstock base, with basic black archival ink used for the sentiment and the snowflake, both which is from the stamp set Holly Jolly Greetings.

A close up of the snowflake.  I inked the snowflake up in versamark, added heat n stick powder, heat set it then tipped dazzling diamonds on top, then heat set once again.
An old technique but a fun one.
Was so hard to pick this glitter up in the photograph.




Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment