Sunday, November 25, 2018

A merry winter....


I made a card,  its been sooo long, but was feeling inspired by all the gorgeous stamps coming to market now.  How could you not.  Scroll to the second picture to see just how awesome this gorgeous tree is.
I took some inspiration from the Just Add Ink challenge this week.  Hop on over and have a look.

I had to google how to use my blog, it has literally been that long, I forgot how to find the dashboard, very amusing!

How stunning is this stamp and die, all the little leaves pop up - happy sigh.  I added some sparkles to the tree that came with the Hero Art October kit for some bling.

Stamp Set:  Hero Arts October Kit.  
Inks: distress ink Tim Holtz
cardstock:  Neenah white

1 comment:

  1. You haven't lost your touch Melissa this is such a lovely scene! I love the dimension in your tree and the atmospheric cloudy background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete