Friday, October 23, 2015

Shaker Shaker Shaker....

Christmas is really creeping up on us, I am super organised this year though, I have some homemade gifts to give this year in addition to bought ones and I have been saving all year to make Christmas a lot easier and Credit Card FREE this year!
The template I used for the savings plan I will pop below this post and the link to the blog on where I found it  :)

For now - onto todays card!
Shaker cards are so much fun wouldn't you agree?

I wanted it to look like baubles.
The stamp sets are in the holiday catalogue from Stampin' Up!
Snow place and Peaceful pines and yay! They both came with a matching set of framelits so no fussy cutting.

 The first shaker I used our dazzling diamonds - not a good idea, it does leak as it is such a fine product.
The one below I purchased a bag of fake snow from KMart - It cost me $3 and it was a huge bag, I only used half a teaspoon for the card below.

I used this Christmas savings plan, but I did it in reverse, for me I have more hours from work in our summer, so I started with the big ones in January, by the time I get to December I will be down to just a few dollars and I love that idea.  All presents and food is taken care of.
IF you don't want to use a separate bank account just get one of those money tins that looks like $20 or $50 dollars, they have no way to take money out unless you open with a knife or something lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment