Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday everyone, it has been beautiful weather here in Adelaide today!  Today we had football presentations for our club, which included lunch and rides for the boys so it was a really nice day!  All that testosterone made me want to head straight for my craft room after the car was unpacked so I thought while I had a few hours before the deadline I would join in with the Mojo Monday challenge.  I really loved this sketch so didn't attempt to change it around at all like I usually do :)
Hmm had my hubby in mind with this sentiment, may just end up posting this one to his workplace!




Items Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper white (Stampin' Up!)
DSP: Adventure Bound stack (retired Stampin' up!), Dreamy 6x6 stack (Heidi Swapp)
Stamp: Oh Happy Day (Technique Tuesday)
Ink:  Basic Gray archival, Crumb cake (both Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon: Whisper white satin (stampin' Up!), twine (retired Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment