Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy birthday Harry

Wow....
My son Harry turns 10 today, I can't believe he is in double digits, wherever did that time go.
Before me is a young man now, and we are so very proud of the person he is turning into, he is kind and helpful, applies himself fully at school, and is a gentleman - for that I give credit to my hubby, he has taught Harry this by demonstrating it himself daily.

My Harry loves Harry Potter as we all do in my family, so when a friend made a card recently with Harry Potter style digi stamps,  I had to have them ha ha ha.

So I have very limited copic markers it seems (sigh) so don't mind my colouring too much, I now have another list of colours to buy lol.  I am sure my son won't know the difference.

I wanted the card to look like Harry Potter was making a '10' spell in the forest!






No comments:

Post a Comment