Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Today I made a card...

My mojo has most definitely taken a long holiday of late, since leaving Stampin' up! last December I really have just felt like not doing anything much at all.  Every now and then I get the urge to ink up a stamp, I have even purchased a set from Penny Black which I used  on todays card, and a couple of dies, but really haven't been motivated to use them.

So this card is a really really simple card, with only the sentiment stamped, but I do intend to give it to my wonderful hubby, he puts up with a lot lol.

I hope wherever you are in the world your day today is a good one!

I followed the sketch over at mojo monday for this card, its a sketch i have used before and really liked so worked perfectly for a quick card today.


Cardstock, papers, ribbon and candy dots are Stampin' Up!
Circle dies are spellbinders nesties
hearts dies are reverse confetti
sentiment stamps are Penny Black - check out these they are amazing, and the best thing is favourite is spelled with a "u" in it - yay!!!  I really love these stamps so I just had to share.


have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Love that sweet pop of red. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete