Friday, March 25, 2016

Something Eastery.....

Is Eastery a word? lol, I doubt it.
I had a brief for 8 of these cards, it needed a basket with those 3 words on it - Love, faith and hope
It also had to hold a single gold Haighs chocolate Heart. 
So where the gold heart is in the photo is where the lady has to glue her chocolate heart in.
I have used brushed gold cardstock from Stampin' up!


The oval dies make up the basket, the super cool scissors from Stampin Up also make the grass. I love those scissors.
The heart punch is from Stampin' up! also. 
I did print the words hope and faith as I do not own dies of those words, but used the banners framelits from SU also to die cut them out.


All products except for the Love die and leaf Die are Stampin' Up!

Happy Easter everyone, and for those that are travelling please travel safely.


No comments:

Post a Comment