Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday - Use it or lose it.....

So I have stamps and things that haven't seen the light of day, never been inked
and more...
I am going to try and bring you a card each Monday using items from my stash that don't ever get used but ones I cannot part with.

They are not limited to a particular company - just images I have seen, loved and purchased.

This stamp is a small set of two from Inkadinkado called Northpole, it also comes with a stamp that says Santa Claus Lane.  It is super cute.
That DSP pad is a new one though, I fell instantly in love with it
Its a 6 x 6 pad and its from a company called Lemoncraft
It is Gorgeous!!!!

Well I hope I have given you a nudge (wink) to go ahead and bring out some of your "stuff" you either have never used or haven't in a very long time.

I for one am so glad this stamp has now been inked up!  Love it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment