Friday, October 30, 2015

Hallow Eve



Evening everyone.
I thought I would pop in with a couple of ideas for halloween tomorrow night. While I know its not very big here in Australia, some still celebrate it.
I am not one for trick or treating, I just don't like my son door knocking for sweets.
However we are heading to a halloween party tomorrow night with a bunch of kids all in one place where they can dress up, eat sweets and be safe!

I thought I would share a couple of treat bag ideas for the event.

These little bags I bought from Kmart - I got 20 for $3.50 and they came in kraft like below or white.
Perfect for a quick and easy treat bag.  The stamps, framelits, designer paper and black glimmer paper are all from the new holiday catalogue from Stampin' Up!


Little cello bags with the die cut warlocks hat, and a diecut BOO cut from black glimmer paper.
How cool are those eyeball, skeleton and brains chocolates?


For those who choose to celebrate Halloween have an awesome day/evening filled with a lot of fun
Nothing brings me more joy then to see my son having fun!

Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment