Monday, September 21, 2015

Tags in a box...

This year I am determined to be super organised.
6 Tags done and dusted - woo hoo.
I made a little pocket to store them all in using the new pillowbox die from Stampin' Up!

I just cut the top off once I had the two sides glued together, then decorated to match the tags.


 A Little gold foil behind these trees! Peaceful pines stamp set and matching dies were used on these tags.
 I have left a little blank space for scrawling the recipients name.
Gorgeous new ribbon too.  The joy disc is a stamp used from the new seasonal snapshot 2015 project life stamp set.

The DSP is new from the holiday catalogue, as are the two dies used for the trees. 
Gold foil is so festive.
Check out the dies HERE - its the peaceful pines photopolymer bundle.



Hope you like it. I may enter this into the JUST ADD INK challenge this week, 
I used gold foil so that should count I think, It was on the list ha ha ha.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful project - the tags and the pouch to put them in, this would make a wonderful little gift. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at all of these wonderful projects! I am loving those colours for Christmas as well as your glimmery trees! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Mel. I love the gold foil 'baubles' visible through the Mint Macaron DSP. Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so gorgeous Melissa! Would be a lovely little present for someone too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous ensemble Melissa! The gleam of gold on the trees is super pretty and very festive. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! It's great that you are being so organised for Christmas..... makes me feel like I should be starting my stash too. I just adore the gold glimmer you've added to the trees!

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete